They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.
This is a newly created role looking for someone to take responsibility for the IT Infrastructure and software across our European offices, installing security software, updating and distributing hardware to new employees, as well as being tasked with setting up any new markets/office moves. The role will report into the IT Coordinator in Brazil, where are larger IT team is based, working closely with the larger IT strategy and technology.
- Perform operational support of IT Infrastructure technology including, but not limited to, network, security, messaging, voice, etc
- Develops operational, installation, and upgrade procedures, to be used by other staff, for communication systems, hardware, network, security and software
- Perform analysis and resolve problems to restore normal IT Infrastructure operational levels
- Assist in creating and maintaining formal knowledge documentation for the infrastructure department ensuring that all content is consistent, current and accurate
- Leverage ITIL incidente management technics
- Assist in maintaining Infrastructure software license compliance and provide hardware\software inventory reports
- Good communication skills (English), Spanish a plus but not required.
- A self starter, who is able to work independently
- Minimum 3 years of professional business experience in I.T. infrastructure or Service desk
- Knowledge of capabilities of computer equipment and technology
- Considerable technical problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to provide technical support in implementation of information technology hardware, software, and network components
- Ability to support a variety of technologies, business departments and systems, and independently
- Resolve problems and pro-actively communicate solutions
- Knowledge of systems management software, remote control, patch management, software distribution, and computer operating systems
- Knowledge of network environments and concepts such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, wireless and mobile computing
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating systems
- G-Suite (gmail)
- Windows 10, Mac OS, Linux
- G-Suite (SaaS) Administration
- Antivirus and DLP endpoint
WORKING AT GYMPASS
- Excellent opportunities for personal growth and career development.
- Opportunity to leave your mark on a meritocratic culture, within the scale up phase of a global company.
- Competitive salary
- And of course a Gympass subscription, so you can train anywhere in our network.
Health & Fitness