Nulab is a team of fun, free-spirited innovators dedicated to creating software that supports effective communication and collaboration. With headquarters in Fukuoka, Japan and offices spanning New York City, Tokyo, Kyoto and now Amsterdam, our company is growing quickly. This role will be based in Amsterdam, and work closely with the New York office.
We’re in need of an experienced influencer and community marketer to engage with other influencers, customer advocates, and our online user community. You will be one of the first hires in our Amsterdam office, so a self-starting mentality and the ability to work and communicate across time zones and cultural boundaries is a must!
- Plan, identify, and build relationships with influencers and thought leaders.
- Strategize and implement content amplification and blogger outreach.
- Develop and manage customer advocacy programs to engage with customer advocates and build on the advocates community.
- Plan, manage, and grow our online user communities through community groups, forums and social media.
- Brainstorm and develop innovative ways to amplify outreach efforts.
- Build KPI reports to measure, track, and report on influencer and community marketing performance.
- Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes.
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audiences, and users.
- Assist with managing product social media accounts.
- 2+ years of influencer and social media marketing experience, B2B experience preferred.
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies.
- In depth knowledge of social media marketing industry.
- In-depth experience with social media, content, digital, and analytics tools such as Buzzsumo, Google Analytics, and Excel.
- Thorough understanding of the digital space and an interest in developing new skills.
- Strong relationship-building and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Self-starter with outstanding project management skills.
- Autonomous and hands-on role that will truly make an impact; join Nulab at an exciting time of growth.
- A great workplace in one of Amsterdam’s coolest co-working spaces
- Be one of the first members of a new team, get a say in everything!
- Travel expenses
- Office snacks, happy hours, and more…!
Please note: This position is currently only open to EU citizens or candidates who already have an EU work permit. Visa sponsorship is unfortunately not available.