Innofis|CREALOGIX is looking for a passionate Hybrid Mobile Engineer to join our international young team in our Barcelona offices.
A few words from Jonás, our Head of Software Architecture:
“Working at CREALOGIX is challenging for many reasons. Our focus is becoming the #1 global provider of Digital Banking Platforms, it means that we need to transform ourselves into a Product and People Company. Here’s where our Cross Teams take relevance and therefore we need to grow, Cross Teams are formed around specific technical interests like Frontend, Backend, Mobile and DevOps with the common goal of defining a single CODE base for Delivery Teams.
We need people who wants to lead the change with us, who doesn’t want to reinvent the wheel but leverage on experience, standards and well-known best practices. If you are interested Let’s talk! ”
The developer we are looking for must have the following requirements:
- At least 3 years developing mobile web applications/Hybrid apps across devices.
- Strong experience with Cordova required.
- You have developed your own plugins and have integrated third party plugins.
- You have worked with storyboards in your applications.
- Your applications consume REST APIs and have offline capabilities.
- Experience with deployment to various application distribution networks (AppStore, Google Play Store)
- Git and branching strategies like gitflow
- Have worked with ticket systems like JIRA, Redmine or similar.
- You have good communication skills. Part of your job will be giving tech support to other developers and even prepare documentation for your colleagues.
- You have good analytic skills. When you read a use case of an app you can find edge cases or problems with the definition.
- Intermediate level of English.
It’s a bonus if you have something of the below:
- Knowledge of other frameworks: Firebase, Maps, Ionic, Security (Vasco)
- Experience building native extensions (Android, iOS)
- Unit testing
- Know what Jenkins is and at least used it.
- Fastlane automation.
Your responsibilities in the company will be:
- Development of Hybrid applications
- Support in the design phase of new projects
- Support to other developers
- R + D of applications using new products
Why work with us?
- Great location: our offices are in one of the best area for ☀️ Barcelona businesses 📍
- Solid company working in the growing sector of eBanking and Fintech
- English classes with native speakers at our offices 📚
- Casual dress code 👕
- All Fridays and August: intensive schedule
- Great work environment
- Free coffee ☕️ and eco fruit every week 🍓
- Flexible working hours
- International and dynamic environment
- Joining a solid company in a market of continuous growth which invest in the most advanced technologies