What does your job entail?
How we roll:
* You get lots of freedom to initiate solutions and work together with the other 13 developers in weekly sprints.
* Software development is engineering, not programming. We value code that is understandable for humans, addresses failures in an elegant way and performs well. In that order.
* "Infrastructure as code": we use Terraform and Ansible for automated provisioning and deployments. If it's not under git version control and automated, it does not exist.
* Real pro's don't need Docker in production. They ship their services as Debian packages.
* 11 out of 12 on the Joel test.
Who are you?
You are an outstanding developer and want to work with a highly innovative technology stack.
Nice to have:
* Formal education in the field of Computer Science / Software Engineering.
* Knowledge of Amazon Web Services' IaaS oriented services.
What do we offer you?
By operating in an exciting and dynamic environment you contribute to the (international) growth of ZIVVER ánd work on your own development. 'Let’s be great’' is our motto. This is our moment and we take it. Of course we support you. Choose the hardware you like that makes you most productive. We offer you an attractive salary (€30K - €70K), stock options possibilities, fun and talented colleagues, a flexible amount of holidays and organized lunch at our handmade standing tables!
We like to see you in action. For more information about this procedure, please contact Rick Goud via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can apply by sending your motivation, CV/LinkedIn to email@example.com.