What are we looking for?
We are looking for an energetic student with a genuine interest in Human Resources, Recruitment and Analytics to support our HR Team during the summer. This position has a strong generalist component and we expect this student to earn a throughout business experience getting to understand how an HR department is run from the inside.
What will you be doing?
You will work at our offices in Madrid. Your mission is to support the team in different projects such as Recruitment, Training, data management and you will earn a hands-on professional experience.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team doing pro-active searches and strategic hires
- Ensure a smooth on-boarding experience for new hires
- Help to improve our data analysis and interpretation processes
- Learn and support in the preparation of all administrative paperwork employment contract, contract amendment, work certificate
- Support for HR admin tasks as needed
What do we require from you?
- To apply for this position, you need to be eligible to do an internship through your University
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following :
- Strong organization skills and adaptability
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Experience with MS Office is required
- Fluent in English
- Master studies in Human Resources will be a plus but it is not required