TrekkSoft is a leading online booking software provider that is transforming the tour and activity market with its constantly-evolving booking and payment solutions. Behind TrekkSoft is a diverse and dynamic team of individuals with over 20 different nationalities. We're active worldwide, with a HQ in Interlaken, and offices in Barcelona, Milan and Minsk.
Do you have experience in HR and a hands-on approach? Do you excel at organizing, have a keen interest in people, and want to work in a young, international, and flexible start-up environment? As Human Resources Coordinator you will work with all departments to hire the right talent, create processes to streamline HR, take care of all the administrative tasks related to this, and support higher management. You’ll be located in Barcelona and travel to Interlaken on a regular basis.
- Support the hiring process from start to end, both for our Barcelona office as for other locations. Manage job descriptions, conduct screenings, organize and interpret tests, participate in interviews, prepare contracts, manage all staff files.
- Introduce and own processes for onboarding, performance reviews, expenses, staff travel, company communications etc. across the company.
- Manage payroll for the Barcelona office, and prepare input for the payroll partner for our Swiss HQ.
- Organize team weeks, training weeks and events. Own all practical aspects associated with these.
- Office management for the Barcelona office.
- Support higher management.
- Very keen interest in taking a key responsibility in growing a local office. Hands-on approach.
- Broad skillset and strong interest in recruiting, people, office admin and general organization.
- Strong organization skills and experience of managing and executing projects.
- A flexible mindset and a hands-on approach - most of your time will be spent on execution.
- Fluent English and Spanish. German is a big plus.
- A young and dynamic mindset, in line with our diverse and international team.
- Work from our Barcelona office and travel to the Interlaken HQ on a regular basis, often for 1-2 weeks.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- You are a resident of the EU or are in possession of an EU passport.
- Salary of €24-28k, based on experience.
- Grow in a dynamic, fast-moving environment with lots of opportunities to make an impact.
- Be part of an international, young and enthusiastic team.
- 20 days holidays per year rising to 25, depending on your tenure.
- 10 days ‘home country working’ (visit family during holidays and work remotely).
- Training support for online certifications on Coursera and Udemy.
- A flexible working environment.
- Work from our office in Barcelona, with travel to Interlaken.