infarm was founded in 2013 by Osnat and brothers Erez and Guy. What started as a mobile vertical farm in an old 1955 Airstream trailer has now grown to a team of over 180 Infarmers. Just like our plants, our team comes from all corners of the globe: Tel Aviv, Seoul, Paris, Lisbon, and Taipei to name but a few.
At infarm, horticulturalists work next to industrial engineers and biologists collaborate with chefs. Prepare to be challenged to look beyond your field for a possible solution - every team member brings their own point of view and knowledge to the table. We believe this is our greatest asset. At infarm we want to bring together a passionate group of individuals and unite them under a common cause: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
Be a part of the urban farming (r)evolution: help redefine what it means to eat well, play a role in reshaping the landscape of cities, and re-empower the people to take ownership of their food.
The infarm Marketing Team are the keepers of our brand. We are responsible for the accurate and consistent representation of the infarm brand in everything the company does: anything from Point of Sale communication, social media strategy to internal communication and company culture. Our goal is to build a global brand that will position us at the forefront of the next generation of consumer goods and services.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing to:
- Develop and build the marketing strategy for the infarm brand and drive world-class implementation to achieve the long-, mid-, and short-term objectives of the company.
- Build brand equity and market share development.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Alignment with brand strategy and ensuring the adaptation and implementation in active markets.
- Translate brand strategy into actionable and executable plans and lead successful and measurable execution.
- Support product campaigns/launches by developing and ratifying marketing plans.
- Monitor the brand’s performance (market share, brand equity etc.) and brand development against sales/profit forecast and budgets.
- Provide market and competitor monitoring to develop category strategy and innovation pipeline.
- Monitor the effective and efficient further development of all processes as well as the structure of the team. Identify organisational changes and measures for improvement of the organisation and initiate adequate measures.
- Guide, motivate and develop the marketing team.
- University degree.
- 5-10 years experience in marketing: FMCG and/or digital products experience, as well as offline and online marketing.
- Advanced degree in marketing or a related field (preferably an MBA)
- Senior stakeholder engagement
- Evaluation using KPI based methods
- Excellent English command
- Solid knowledge of performance marketing
- Understanding of P&L principles and levers which drive brand profit
- Leadership of teams
What do we offer?
- Great opportunity to help develop and contribute to the establishment of a new global consumer brand.
- Exciting and visionary work in a rapidly growing startup with a multicultural and friendly work environment.
- Diverse team of motivated and talented colleagues specialising in architecture, marketing, engineering, horticulture, artificial intelligence and much much more.
- Delicious team meals every week.