What if you could have it all? A smart and passionate team to work with, innovative games to work on, and an environment that’s collaborative and transparent. Join us at Tilting Point as an HTML5 Game Developer in Barcelona.
Your Future at TPM
- Architect playable ads based on a diverse portfolio of mobile games
- Optimize playables for maximum scalability across various networks
- Collaborate with other engineers on building up the tools to rapidly iterate
- Fine-tune code based on feedback from QA and design
Your XP & Skills
- Knowledge of various HTML5 game engines a plus
- Experience with Git VCS
- Familiarity with Trello for project management a plus
- Solid debugging and problem-solving skills
Interested? We would love to hear from you. All submissions are confidential.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.
About Tilting Point