Qustodio is a fast growing internet safety startup based in Barcelona..
Our product is a multi-platform device protection solution that is used and loved by thousands of parents, schools, and SMBs worldwide.
We are looking for a progressive HTML/CSS Specialist to join our international Front-end Team.
You will translate messages into beautiful, responsive, intuitive
visuals with amazing user experience and help us shape our brand and
communicate Qustodio to the world.
Above all, we’re looking for a talented professional, who's open for a great challenge and willing to learn new technologies, and ready to do whatever it takes to keep our customers and the business happy.
What You’ll Do
You’re going to be developing front-end product experiences for both
responsive desktop and mobile web applications and coding markup,
improving product flows in the web, mobile, and desktop, ensuring
reusability and modular best practices.
Also, you will be working closely with Marketing developing landing pages, emails and other monetization campaigns and conversion elements.
What you bring to the table
- Expert in responsive web design.
- Experience with email coding.
- Experience with design software (Adobe Photoshop, Sketch).
- Fluency in English, the company’s official language.
Bonus points for
- Experience working with and/or maintaining style guides.
- Knowledge about Atomic Design principles and CSS methodologies like BEM or SMACSS.
- You have worked or you're interested in React and Redux
- Having an eye for aesthetics and design and a pixel-perfect mentality
- Experience with Django templates and PHP
- Usage of automation tools like Grunt, Gulp or Webpack
- Experience with prototyping software
Why work with us?
Great question! HHere’s a few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee
- Open free bar on Fridays
- 23 days of holiday per year