Would you like to work for a leading inspirational football TV platform and help to build out our success in the world? We can offer you an amazing international experience and many opportunities to learn and develop in our fast growing start-up!
Our mission is to empower the football industry to live stream football and empower clubs of any size to monetise their content. Now we are looking for someone to help us with exponential team growth.
As a Recruiter you will be a key part of the HR Team, responsible for
the entire recruitment process. You’ll mainly focus on finding new
employees for Tech-related roles, but that doesn’t mean you won’t be
looking for stars for our other departments too.
You’re able to find, target, and approach the best profiles and make mycujoo stand out from the crowd. You search for candidates, conduct interviews, and proactively help improve the recruitment process. During recruitment, you keep the concerned parties up-to-date and plan follow-up interviews.
We are looking for an innovative and process-oriented person who will at all times be in control so it will always be clear which phase a candidate is at and what actions must be taken. You are a clear and respectful communicator and you have proven experience in the recruiting and/or headhunting field. You are ready to find exceptional profiles and get them on board!
You will be working closely with the department heads and will be reporting to the HR Manager.
- Manage, improve and execute full recruitment cycles
- Understand business requirements and lead on recruitment to match the needs of each department in order to find the talent they need
- Define and execute the most successful sourcing strategy including headhunting, in order to attract new employees
- Use social media as a sourcing and attraction platform, and promote our brand and workplace
- Conduct in-depth interviews with a keen eye for potential talent.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through ongoing relationship management
- Attend recruitment events, follow recent developments in IT recruitment
- Give support to the HR department
- - +/- 1 year experience in IT/Tech recruitment and or sourcing
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Understand how to improve the recruitment process in a fast paced startup environment
- Know your ways of looking for exceptional candidates both on LinkedIn and via other sources
- Active in online communities and social networks, and are proficient with online recruitment tools
- A skilled interviewer with energy and enthusiasm
- Data driven, detailed and well organised
Bonus points for...
- Experience in a fast growing international tech startup company is a big plus
- Experience with (or willing to learn) writing interesting (IT) blogs
What we offer
- You can make a difference and help us in the democratisation of football broadcasting!
- Working for an awesome and fast growing start-up; New starters will enjoy substantial responsibility from day one and fantastic long-term career opportunities;
- Working in a company where we empower our employees and where responsibility and freedom stand central;
- A competitive salary based on experience.