At seedtag our mission is to create the sexiest in-image advertising on earth. We are the leading company in in-image advertising and we believe in high-quality and non-intrusive advertising content. The seedtag platform allows some of the largest online publishers to get the most out of their images. We apply machine learning algorithms to the content of every page to provide the best possible ad contextualization in the industry.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 100 employees in 7 countries. At seedtag we are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work. We are a young product-based company and we highly value teamwork.
Our HR & Finance team is composed of eager self-starters who run the business fast and effectively. You will be part of a diverse team and help us push our business forward.
As our HR & Office Trainee your will provide support in the following areas:
- Managing our office and helping us run our headquarters effectively
- Supporting our global recruitment efforts
- Making and writing content for internal HR communication
- Taking part in various HR processes, such as the organization of onboarding programmes, HR planning and administration
- Are graduating or recently graduated in a relevant field, such as Business or HR
- Speak fluent Spanish and English (C1+)
- Are able to work with high discretion and have the ability to work very accurately, with good attention to detail
- Are proactive and eager to work in a young company with a real startup spirit
- Have good communication skills and are not afraid to take risks and talk to people
- Are used to working in a fast-paced and challenging environment
It would be a big plus if you
- Have the possibility to do your traineeship under an internship contract/convenio from your university
- speak another language such as Italian or French
- have prior relevant experience in a similar company or sector
WHAT WE OFFER
- a fun and informal work environment in a young AdTech company
- the opportunity to gain relevant work experience in the growing AdTech market
- the potential to further develop your career with seedtag
- a full time Internship opportunity with a remuneration of 600€ per month on a fulltime basis
- a Macbook Air with an external screen
- a great work location in the heart of Madrid with food, snacks, great coffee and even an arcade game machine! Also, we recycle everything we can.
- real flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home regularly
- the option to follow company-paid English and /or Spanish courses weekly
- the chance to participate in many offsite activities and have lots of fun with your colleagues!
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your portfolio and your CV!