We´re looking for a motivated and experienced HR Director to join our Senior Management Team based in our Barcelona office, heading up a small HR team.
This role is an interesting mix of strategic HR combined with practical delivery. We´re seeking a fast learner interested in contributing to the development of people management strategy in a fast-growing organization.
You will be supporting a team of approx. 85 people, most of them based in Barcelona but also Madrid, Valencia and Shanghai.
Your responsibilities are:
- The HR manager will be part of the Beabloo executive board, being the responsible of the promotion of our team well-being, managing human resources processes and introducing and developing new projects.
- As a leader, he/she will assume the responsibility for the reliable operation and continuous improvement of the HR processes.
- Support managers and Beablooers in all HR topics, including communication and feedback, recruitment processes and others.
- You will be responsible for designing the benefit, compensation and learning/training Beabloo policy in consensus with Beabloo’s Executive Comittee.
- Developing company culture and employer branding, both internally and externally.
- Recruitment and retention of talent in a highly competitive tech marketplace.
To succeed in this position, you will have a proven track record and:
- At least 5 years of previous experience or significant experience in a HR management role within a high growth technology business.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Ability to understand the business strategy and develop the HR function accordingly.
- Expertise in Spanish employment and labor law.
- University degree and post-graduate formation is desirable.
- People-oriented and results driven.
- High levels of proactivity and personal energy.
We offer you:
- Fantastic colleagues
- A lot of fun
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- An organisation with highly professional people to develop with and draw upon
- A position with challenging tasks and a balance between your professional and personal life
- An organisation with ambitious goals
- An organisation in constant change and in front of our industry