We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to strengthen the existing HR team. As an HR Business Partner, you will provide HR advice and support to one or multiple departments in our office in Barcelona. You will coach, consult and advise management on human resource-related topics. You act as an employee and change expert and you anticipate HR-related needs. The HR Business Partner is the intermediate between the business and the people department and maintains a close relationship with the other HR functions to deliver value-added services to management and employees. You will need to be proactive, able to perform a wide variety of tasks and be passionate about adding value to your business partners. You will join our rapidly growing and successful company, in a fast-paced role and exciting environment.
This role is a 6-month maternity cover contract starting in July
- Be the trusted advisor for your stakeholders, providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR (for instance recruitment, L&D, compensation & benefits);
- Translation of global HR/People agenda to your accounts;
- Develop, execute training and development in order to support business needs and empower management;
- Be pro-active in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement solutions;
- Handle operational issues such as absence and performance management and disciplinary procedures within your accounts;
- Work with the HR Services Team to ensure compensation and benefits are coordinated and administered accurately within your accounts;
- Keep up to date with legal requirements for your accounts, providing suggestions for changes;
- 6+ years of experience within HR, your experience should include 4+ years of HR Advisory or business partnering;
- Able to develop strong relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders within the organization;
- Previous experience in a commercial, international environment;
- Proactive, data-driven, takes initiative, able to multi-task and prioritize without close supervision;
- Flexible and able to cope well with change;
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree preferred.
- Fluent in English and Spanish