As head of talent, you will be part of a innovative and ambitious team. Your primary goal will be to innovatively define new recruiting processes, so we can get outstanding candidates and give them amazing experiences (and also as team members). Also, you'll have to build your team, which will expect your guidance and mentorship.
You'll be surrounded by a hard-working team that loves Rollbox and is humble and always willing to learn and improve. We're a two-year-old company, backed by top European VCs, so you'll be part of the first steps of a big and amazing project.
- Identify hiring needs and make sure they are met.
- Work with founders to define workforce forecasting.
- Design and implement talent acquisition strategies that increase the visibility of open positions for different kinds of profiles.
- Own the full candidate lifecycle from sourcing to closing, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Create and negotiate offers to help close candidates.
- Define interview process, structure, evaluation system, and skill validation.
- Create and maintain outstanding on-boarding program for new teammate.
- Create, organize, manage, and teach an exceptional team of recruiters to ensure Rollbox attracts talented people and covers company growth needs.
- Implement KPIs that help his department follow-through on commitments.
We are very proud of our team values that's why we want to find people with our Rollbox DNA
- Highly innovative. You love to improve things that are already good and take them to the next level.
- Self-organized. Good time-management and personal organizational skills are essential.
- Has an agile/lean mindset.
- Proactive and adaptable .
- You are fluent in english and you would like to work within international team.
- Build and mantain excellent relationship with the team.
- Enjoy learning.
- You are a team player.
- Problem solving before scaling the issue.
#Skills and Qualifications
- More than five years of recruitment experience.
- Full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Amazing organizational skills to handle a high volume of work and define scalable processes.
- A results-driven mindset and work KPI/OKR orientation.
- Full professional English proficiency
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Preference for modern tools and learning about best practices on HR.
- Quick to build strong relationships.
- Constantly making things more efficient.
- Previous experience with tech & product profiles
#What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Weekly english classes.
- Remote friendly (some members of the team work remotely)
- Monthly team events.
- In Rollbox we care about learning, so we allocate a part of our budget so that you have training resources.
- Work in a startup with good traction and highly innovate and fast-paced environment.
- High-trust and ownership environment.
- A nice product solving a real problem.