Fonetic is a company in full growth within the Financial Market, developing a custom platform for Financial Market Compliance and Surveillance, that helps banking institutions and government regulators prevent and uncover fraud.
We’ve made terrific progress but there is still an incredible number of new features waiting to be done. We’ve only just scratched the surface on how we can apply our vision and technology to this problem.
We pride ourselves in doing modern software development with modern tools and processes and on continuously improving in all areas.
We look for people with broad interests, a focus on solving problems and who understand that languages or technologies can be interchanged in most situations and are not really the goal, but the means.
We work with Agile methodologies, we use Kanban, but we adapt our processes to the product and team needs. We will use the methodology that best fits to our needs at every moment, we work on continuous improvement model.
If this sounds interesting, please keep on reading.
The Head of Support at Fonetic is responsible for global support delivery in the trading area including all aspects of customer issues, strategic planning and execution, that insures that the global support team is performing at the highest levels of efficiency.
The focus is to drive the business forward to create stronger relationships, convert more prospects into customers, increase sales, create operational efficiency, and lastly create a fun and motivational environment that attracts the best of the best.
This is a very hands-on leadership position. We are interested in candidates that lead by actions and examples, not by pure delegation. Given the size and deeply technical nature of the organization, a proven history of technical depth of understanding and hands on experience with Cloud deployments (AWS primarily, but not only), Unix and Windows systems administration, complex distributed system troubleshooting and relational and non-relation database technologies is a definite plus.
- Reporting to Delivery Director, the Head of Support will lead the department which provides technical support to the Fonetic Trade Comms Suite customers:
- Develop and achieve support objectives and goals aligned with the organizational vision.
- Lead high performing teams of Support Service Specialists and Support Engineers.
- Evaluate, implement and manage Technical Support systems (i.e. Zendesk) to provide organizational efficiency.
- Monitor and participate in outbound, cross functional and senior staff level communications to insure the right messaging is managed at the appropriate level for all significant and critical issues. Exceptional communications skills, written and oral in both, English and Spanish are essential.
- Manage key performance metrics to ensure best in class technical support delivery.
- Build and maintain the long-term vision and plan for growth of the technical support organization, which includes analyzing cost structure, capacity usage, service consistency and process optimization to ensure service quality.
- Manage customer relationship models. Work with customers on support issues, individual support plans and requests.
- Ensure customer satisfaction reflects the highest quality of support delivery.
- Follow up with customers on survey feedback regularly.
- Engage with the Sales Account Team and the Project Teams on pro-active strategies for key accounts.
- Foster a culture of engagement and excitement. Build meaningful people relations to foster a results-driven environment where employees feel empowered
- Experience working with a very technical support team focusing on efficient troubleshooting on complicated distributed systems deployed in various customer environments.
- Proven track record of implementing process improvements resulting in increased customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to work in an environment with limited processes and customer focus and create a best in class customer experience.
- Experience building and executing strategic growth plans for a customer service organization
- Experience in leading a global technical support team.
- Advanced English is a must.
- Experience in managing system cloud deployments.
Nice to Have
- 10+ years of leading a global technical support team
- Zendesk knowledge.
- Strong background in ITIL process oriented framework and Service Management best practices. including ITIL certification (Foundation, Service Operation, Service Transition).
- Familiar to and having hands on experience on the following technologies/systems (in order of relevance):
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 R2/2016.
- Unix-based operating systems
- IIS Sites/Applications/Services.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 R2/2016.
- Elastic Search.
- Cassandra (or any other non-relational database).
- Batch scheduling systems (Control-M).
- Demonstrated experience with IT Service Management tools (Remedy, JIRA, Zendesk, HP Service Manager…).
What do we offer?
- Get into the world of unstructured data processing and learn about how big enterprises work.
- Get integrated in a multidisciplinary environment with (developers, computational linguists, AI specialists, data scientists, QA engineers and speech scientists)
- International environment: more than 11 nationalities
- Get into the world of unstructured data processing and learn about how big enterprises work
- Full-time job, permanent contract
- Flexible schedule and teleworking
- A competitive salary
- Flexible remuneration
- Employee Referral Program
- A great environment to grow while having fun
And… because not everything is to work, we also offer you
- 23 annual leave days, and all Fridays and July and August intensive working days
- Fonetic takes care of your health, so:
Free coffee, tea and milk
Free fruit on Monday
Discount on the gym
Sport activities: running, paddle tennis and Football Team
It's a great opportunity to work in a fun and dynamic
environment, full of creativity, applying edge technology to financial
markets, lowering the overall entities risk with regulators and making
compliance easier to work with.
If you are interested, please apply and we'll contact you and schedule an interview.