We're looking for someone with experiences in Sales to help us to
challenge, scale our sales process and manage the sales team you'll help
building (both Acquisition and Customer Success).
You got it for sure. We are looking for a leader, someone with the big picture and the ability to build bridges in the company between Acquisition, Customer Success, Product, Finance etc.
Working in the sector of tech and non profit is a lot of fun, and we believe it also very interesting, but it is - at least - equally difficult and challenging. This is why we look for the most passionate, creative, skilled people with strong capabilities to adapt.
## What will I be doing? ✊
* Build and iterate on the most ideal sales and customer onboarding process
* Score and be accountable for our Sales metrics and Customer Success
* Manage a team and bring strategic insights on the market and future opportunities
* Optimize the average time spent per lead, while raising the conversion rate of this process to high market standards
* Challenge propection and growth haking strategy and set new objectives
* Prospection on the top upmarkets lead
* Challenge the business model and prepare revenue for tomorrow on new markets
* Work closely with all team (as we are a small team, no choice) but especially with CEO, Sales ops and Sales Rep
## What do I need? 📖
* Experience in Sales (Acquisition) or in SAAS market is a ++
* Experience in management is a +
* Experience or passion in the sector is a +
* The ability to interpret data and think analytically
* Be reliable on commitments
* Close attention, care and undertanding of users' needs
* Strong ability to adapt yourself and understand tech products and be capable to explain complex issues in simple terms and with sincere customer empathy
* Ability to develop people
* Speak French and English 🇬🇧 and an other langage is a +
## 🤩 Benefits
* Competitive salary and work - we believe it - in a fascinating industry with huge challenges coming in the future
* Take part of a small team with huge ambition between Paris and Bordeaux
* Join a project at the very beginning with the opportunity of developing skills and a new set of knowledges
* Freedom to act
* All the IT material, books, education you gonna need to push you and Quorum to the next level!
* Regular team offsites
Read more and PLEASE APPLY THROUGH THIS LINK: