It’s a wonderful opportunity to accompany a Fintech that radically transforms financial services. The Country Sales Leader is responsible for managing the flow of financing requests and the Sales team which works hand in hand with the credit underwriting team.
Your main missions will include but won’t be limited to:
- Manage a team of Outside and Inside Sales
- Drive development of the flow of financing opportunities through acquisition of borrowers directly as well as Business Introducer networks in accordance with Risk Management and Credit underwriting policies.
- Meet and exceed the quantitative targets (e.g.: volume of deals, number of deals, pricing).
- Participate in determining borrower acquisition strategy for Business Introducer and direct approaches.
- Contribute to building and managing (incl. selection, training, and regular review) the network of Business Introducers. This will include professional business networks, associations, credit brokers, financial advisors, as well as bank relationship managers, business hubs, suppliers and other business networks.
- Selectively take responsibility for a portfolio of existing or prospective Business Introducers based on strategic value and implementation complexity.
- Manage and coordinate the sales teams covering all origination channels (platform, Business Introducers, direct) in their prospecting, deal structuring and closing activities.
- Be an active interface with all other functions including credit and operations to meet deadlines and qualitative targets for optimized customer experience.
- Represent the company as required at external events.
- Participate actively / take the lead in pan-European projects and initiatives as required.
- Produce and comment required activity reporting and ensure compliance with activity guidelines
- Ensure training, coaching, development and regular performance reviews of team members.
- Ensure full use of CRM in accordance with company requirements
- Ensure all activities are conducted with highest level of integrity and compliance.
- Minimum 5 years experience in selling financial products in a B to B environment though introducers and equipment vendors.
- Minimum 2 years management experience.
- Experience with a CRM tool
Knowledge and skills
- M.B.A. or equivalent
- Demonstrated strong “hunting skills” in B to B sales in a fast-growing company
- Excellent understanding of the SME sector acquired through an experience in banking, M&A, PE or fundraising.
- Excellent relationship building and written and oral communication ability (ability to lead and control a phone discussion /negotiation/closing to ensure efficiency).
- Ability to operate independently as well as work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills, together with a flexible attitude towards work mobility
- Tech savvy, experienced with digital origination tools.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills, development driven and acute sense of customer service
- Autonomy, sense of responsibility, determination and commitment
- Efficient with MS Office, experience in Salesforce is an advantage
- Native Spanish speaker, professional capacities in English
Why Join Us?
We are the Crowdlending leader in France with the ambition to become the leader in continental Europe thanks to a superbly experienced and diversified team and strong investors. We offer a competitive benefits package including international health coverage.
Our mission is what really motivates us to come to work each day:
- We're financing small business, the engine of economic growth
- We're providing higher yields to investors
- We can fund loans up to €5M quickly, all online!
- We are financially aligned with our investors (skin in the game!)
- We have developed entirely in-house our Tech platform
- Our clients' interests come first. We know from experience that our success will follow theirs.
- Our assets are our people, our technology, our cash and our reputation. If any of these is ever diminished, the last is the most difficult to restore.
- Transparency is key to everything we do. It is trust, within the Lendix team, with our clients, our regulators and with our shareholders