OnTruck is transforming the road transportation industry, €600 billion just in Europe. We make trucking simple, transparent and on-demand.
OnTruck is a B2B logistics platform, connecting companies looking to move pallets with our network of carriers. We offer shippers a web platform to make the process of finding the right truck quick and simple with built-in track and trace. Carriers are able to accept shipments through a mobile app, letting them grow and manage their business with ease.
Our team has deep experience in building great products and companies. We know success, we know failure; we have built platforms from scratch, we have dealt with large legacy systems. We care about each other and about the product and services we are building.
OnTruck is backed by the top investors in Europe.
What you will be doing day to day.
- Your role is to lead OnTruck's national sales business and play a key role in the next phase of our growth.
- You will have responsibility for delivering top line revenue numbers from both new business and account management functions.
- Developing the sales strategy,
- Developing the go-to-market approach,
- Building a sales ops process recruiting, growing and developing a team - including KPI and compensation setting
- Working with marketing, product and finance to ensure success in top line growth
- Key outputs will be better conversion in the sales funnel, higher value new business acquisitions with shorter ramp up times and improved retention - resulting in strong LTV:CAC ratio.
Your skills and experience
- You have extensive experience in sales or business development in a broker logistics or transportation industry.
- You have had direct experience acquiring and/or retaining medium and large companies (manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors). This means having built/grown new business and account management functions in high growth organisations
- You have experience in successful 'scale-up' environments
- You are hands-on as well as strategic and able to balance your natural bias for action with analytical ability.
- Spanish is a plus, but not essential.
The exciting part
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees
- Competitive compensation packages. We are looking for the very best talent, and will reward accordingly.
- Awesome offices in central London, Madrid and Paris. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.
- Flexible schedule. We strongly believe in face-to-face communication so we don’t allow regular remote working.
- Company health Insurance - Co-payment
- Gym - Co-payment