Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- Build and maintain excellent professional relationships with key influencers in the Government across primary and secondary stakeholders and local businesses.
- Position FLASH as a thought leader within the environmental as well as transportation sector.
- Map and monitor local and state legislations and regulations that may impact FLASH success.
- Develop and implement a systematic approach to potential issues.
- Liaise with HQ to optimize and improve best practices.
- Bachelor in Law, Public Policy and Administration, Governance, Communications or relevant field.
- At least 3 years of work experience in government or management consulting, public relations or similar field.
- English on a native level.
- Strong understanding of state and local government.
- Natural talent in networking and communicating.
- You are a self-starter, confident and able to maintain positive, long term professional relationships.
- Develop short term action plans. Plan business meetings based on our product strategy with relevant stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of mobility and sustainability as well as topics related to city operations.
- A hell yes attitude towards tackling challenges
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.
Flash company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.