Wallbox is a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015 and dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems for electric vehicles that combine cutting-edge technology with an outstanding design, because we believe that design is as essential as technology. And in order to provide an integrated experience, the communication between the car and the charger is managed via an easy-to-use App.
Wallbox operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. We are a team of dreamers, doers, and makers, working worldwide to lead the path to sustainable electric transportation. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together on achieving this goal.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our values. This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology.
We have closed our second tranche of series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M. Have we also mentioned our brand-new headquarters in Barcelona?
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
We are looking for a Head of Product Marketing to lead our Product Marketing team. You will be responsible for translating the cutting edge technology we're creating here at Wallbox into compelling product narratives that educate and give confidence to our customers that they're getting the best EV charging experience with Wallbox.
In this role, you will balance both your technical knowledge of EV chargers and the creative thinking to create compelling narratives that resonate with the user for whom we're creating them. You will work closely with the Product team during the product development cycle, with the rest of the Marketing team during the Marketing development cycle, and finally delivering the go-to-market plan to your peers in the Channel Marketing team and supporting the deployment in all markets.
You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, from positioning and key messages to conceptualizing marketing collaterals in various formats (print, digital, etc.). You will bring experience in product launches, product life cycle management and creation of go-to-market plans to position and promote our products.
- Create and lead the strategy for our Product Marketing Team
- Own the product positioning, narrative and go-to-market strategy for one or more new products
- Become an expert in Wallbox's products
- Support new product development from concept to launch, translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Evaluate performance and work with Sales, Channel and Product developing plans and promotions to accelerate sales post-launch
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (concept, design, content, acquisition, product, sales)
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- 10+ years work experience, of which 5+ specifically as a Product Marketing Manager
- Work experience in the Electric Vehicles industry and/or EV chargers is a PLUS
- Strong collaborator, effective project management skills
- Experience in B2B marketing a must, B2C a plus
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Excellent communication skills, oral and verbal
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
About Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain