UNIQ Ventures is a fintech venture builder, also known as startup studio, we build Internet companies with proven business models. We analyze the global market looking for successful digital businesses in finance, insurance and legal to implant them in other markets where we see big opportunities.
Our mission is create the financial services of the future and make them more accessible for everyone, wherever they are.
As our Head of Product, you will be supporting the Product Design & Tech team with daily operations and ensure that all matters are solved in a timely and efficient manner. In addition, you will manage several projects and contribute to our product development and engineering processes.
You will join our team in Barcelona & Andorra to work on one of the hottest financial hubs in Europe.
The following tasks will be part of your new role:
- You are responsible for discovery, development and improvement of existing features of our portofolio of companies: Vesto & Octans
- You own and shape the backlog, roadmap and vision of one cross-functional product team
- You are responsible for coordinating resources, creating project timelines, to ensure on time delivery in high quality
- You manage external product partners as well as internal stakeholders and communication
- You interface with business development, operations and customer service to ensure that the desired economic and operational KPI’s are met throughout the lifecycle of a product
- You analyse user feedback and drive continuous product improvement
- You are digitally native and have a high drive for understanding and meeting users needs
- You are strong in analytics, structured, data driven and have good interpersonal skills
- You have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products
- You have experience in a startup environment with a Mobile or SaaS platform: product management, technical business analysis or software engineering
- You have a good understanding of tech trends
- You have graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Business Informatics, Business Administration, Economics, Physics, Mathematics, or a related field
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Solving and investigating complicated problems are part of your core strengths
- You are an outgoing, open minded person and able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do.
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent Spanish and English skills complete your profile.
What We Offer:
- Salary Range: 40 to 55K
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- High Equity Compensation
- Insurance, Snacks & Team Buildings (2 per year)
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- €1000 annual training budget
- English lessons
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
About Uniq Ventures