FilledThis offer is not available anymore
We are Wind.
Our mission? To make transport sustainable for everyone across the world. We’re putting the fun back into commuting with our e-scooters, and we want you to join us!
Today we are powering over 20 cities worldwide and growing quickly to become a key player in the field of micro-mobility. With the launch of a new state of the art scooter, we are expanding our talented team to reach new heights.
We are looking for a Head of Product to work within a globally distributed agile development team, define product roadmaps, translate customer needs into solutions and position those features to our rapidly growing global customer base. The person in this role will be responsible for overseeing Global Product Management activities, ensuring vision and strategy are aligned and are being applied consistently in all markets. You must be comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision maker, and providing regular reports on value creation via business KPI.
If you’re hungry for a challenge, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely result-driven…then what are you waiting for? We want to hear from you!
- Take ownership of the vision of our product; focusing on increasing user satisfaction, acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Develop a product strategy and roadmap, clearly articulating impact and KPIs
- Work collaboratively with business and technical stakeholders, cross-functional teams and customers to both define and support decisions according to business goals, product vision/roadmap and go-to-market strategies
- Ensure consistency and provide guidance on pricing policies and guidelines
- Ensure that roadmaps features and products are prioritized and executed against, guaranteeing that high-quality products are delivered on-time
- Encourage collaboration across offices and teams
- 7+ years in a leading product development role
- Experience in a rapid growth start-up, with some or all of that time in the shared economy/logistics industry
- Experience working with cross-cultural distributed teams from Europe, United States, and China
- Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Great communication & collaboration skills
- MBA from a top school is a plus
- Excellent English skills (Mandarin and other European language skills are a plus)
- Interest in technology & mobility
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a motivation to excel in a fast-paced environment.
You will receive:
- The opportunity to be part of an international hyper-growth company
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- A real challenge! (We’re a startup…no day is ever the same!)
- Yearly Learning & Development fund which you can use for taking development courses, buying books etc.
- Competitive salary
Come as you are! At Wind we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. While for this role we ask that you should be eligible to work in Spain, we remain an open-minded meritocracy. If you are a quick thinker, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely results-driven, we want to hear from you!