As a Head of Product at Blexr, you will be responsible for leading our flagship product with a focus on taking it to the next level of user value. You will be responsible for shaping the product strategy while aligning it to the company vision. You will lead and work alongside product managers, ensuring we deliver value to our users and execute upon our roadmap and OKRs.
Being our trusty product leader, you will be working in a cross-functional environment, requiring close collaboration with UX, Content, Marketing, Development, Commercial and other teams. You will ensure that these functions are being effectively utilised and empowered.
The candidate we are seeking for this position has experience in working hands-on in a modern product management matrix environment and has a track record of successfully building & leading a team. A deep understanding of product comparison, SEO, affiliate lead generation and publishing business models is considered a major asset for this role.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the company’s flagship product.
- Create and champion the product vision, strategy and roadmap leading to positive short, mid and long-term outcomes for each team.
- Foster a collaborative team culture enabling us to implement industry leading product discovery and development.
- Join forces with UX/UI to ensure a best in class user experience
- Engage with development to leverage best in class technology.
- Implement a lean & agile approach to testing hypothesis and features.
- Assist in planning marketing activities to increase brand visibility across international markets in multiple acquisition channels.
- Actively help to create a content and brand strategy
- Navigate issues that may impede the team hitting financial, technical or strategic goals.
- Lead a team and foster a culture of growth-mindset and accountability, whilst focusing on outcomes over output.
- Accountability for the overall profit and loss of the products.
- Build a product functional that scales into new verticals, markets and niches.
- Engage with stakeholders on acquisitions and onboarding as part of an M&A strategy.