door2door is a leading mobility software company based in Berlin. Our technology platform enables public transport companies to transform their network by introducing on-demand ridepool shuttles, which soon will be run by autonomous vehicle fleets.
We believe in a world beyond private cars. It's time to transform static routes, stagnant schedules and inefficient transport systems. As the world becomes more urban, it’s increasingly vital to fight traffic congestion, reduce carbon emissions, and connect people traveling along the same route.
Our power of innovation prompted a visit from Germany’s Chancellor Angela Merkel, leading to a regular exchange and advisory on mobility and digital transformation topics. Since June 2017 door2door is member of World Economic Forum as “New Champion 2017”. We’ve been recently awarded as “2017 Entrepreneurial Company of the Year”.
At door2door you can find professionals from 25 different countries. Our multicultural team of more than 70 people (and growing) embodies innovation, hard work and fun. Our headquarters in Berlin are accompanied by our office in the exciting city of Porto Alegre in Brazil. We are welcoming like-minded and passionate people, ready to make an impact on the future of how we commute.
We are looking for Head of People to join us on our journey of changing the future of mobility.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Own the People department in a holistic way, managing the needs of the team as well as the business
- Lead the People team including one Talent Acquisition Manager and one People Business Partner
- Translate business strategy to people strategy and staff planning
- Consult and support the Management team regarding the growth of the team and organizational setup
- Establish and nurture strong business relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Steer and guide the execution of your team with the help of OKRs and a hiring plan
- Constantly improve existing People processes in the organization including metrics, measurement, reporting and taking action to solve challenges
- Keep leadership team and hiring managers up-to-date regarding People related topics
- Manage full cycle recruiting efforts for critical C-and Senior-level searches
- Drive finding and attracting the best talent for door2door globally using a variety of approaches and offering them an outstanding candidate experience
- Guide the team to innovative and cost-effective sourcing strategies and establish ourselves as an attractive employer in Europe.
You will need to have:
- 3+ years of managerial experience
- 5+ years of experience in HR preferably a start-up or scale-up (over 150 people).
- You are a natural and authentic lead that works on eye-level with team members as well as the Management team
- You are ambitious to bring the company to the next level
- You implement ideas and concepts pragmatically and thought through at the same time
- You have excellent communication skills and you’re strong in building relationships
- You have a great network of people and know how to leverage it
- Knowledge in German Labor Law
- Fluency in English and German
We value those who love a challenge, love to raise the bar in their area of expertise and would love to make a real difference in the world of Urban Mobility. We're an exciting bunch from over 20 nations and have offices in Berlin & Porto Alegre (Brazil). On top of that, we offer...
- Fun working environment with plenty of cross team events, team meetups and events
- Support for Learning & Development - time being spent on your growth is very important to us
- The chance to develop your own ideas and bring them to life
- An exciting challenge in an extraordinary multicultural work environment and opportunity to make a real impact
- We will support your move to Berlin and have your back in terms of settling down in a new city