Your ambition will be to build and execute our operational processes
across the value chain (on-boarding, invoice lifecycle, risk & fraud
controls, claims & dispute management). Your success factors are
operational excellence and customer satisfaction through the following
- Design, review and operate processes
- Collaborate with the product team to propose new features
- Support commercial teams in their account management when needed
- Develop, monitor and analyze metrics to measure efficiency and effectiveness
- Drive key business decisions using the insights derived from quantitative analysis
- Do whatever it takes to help our users
What we are looking for :
- Customer first: you are eager to help entrepreneurs build and grow
their businesses and care deeply about the experience with the product
- Analytical: you have a strong analytical capacity and the ability to break down problems.
- Autonomous: You have strong project management skills and can implement an idea with limited guidance.
- Strong communicator: You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You enjoy sharing with internal teams and customers.
- Rigorous: You question answers, cross check results systematically and look for edge cases. You are a safe pair of hands and build high quality deliverables.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.