Are you ready to join a young, ambitious and international team that makes cities smarter?
In big cities, approximately 50% of all parking capacity is not open to the public or used in an optimal way. Meanwhile drivers on the streets are wasting time trying to find a vacant parking spot and they are paying a fortune for it. All of these cars driving around aimlessly increases air and noise pollution, lowering the quality of life in the city.
Mobypark is an innovative, growing startup which provides a solution by opening up private parking spaces of companies, hotels and individuals to the public. Existing parking resources are optimised and drivers can book ahead of time, guaranteeing their spot. Mobypark contributes to the smart cities movement by reducing traffic jams, carbon emissions, and stress of drivers.
We recently introduced game changing parking technology that makes parking garages smart and shareable. This cloud and IoT based technology optimises the parking of multi-tenant buildings, ultimately with the aim of making it more convenient, trackable, easily accessible for the users and more profitable for the parking owners.
After 6 years of existence Mobypark has build a strong network of partners and clients and operates in 8 European countries. Our headquarters are located inside a fun and inspiring co-working office in an upcoming area in Amsterdam.
About the job role
As Head of Operations and Product, your role consists of 3 main aspects. These are (1) the development and implementation of our new product through collaboration with the tech team and customers, (2) more day-to-day operational tasks, and (3) the company’s accounting.
Therefore we are looking for someone who understands both the process of developing hardware and software (ie. product owner, product manager), who enjoys project management and who is comfortable with numbers. This role is full-time (40 hours per week) and demands a high level of responsibility, initiative and flexibility.
- You have at least 2-3 years of working experience in an operational/project management/product owner role
- You get shit done
- You can manage but also execute
- You want to constantly improve yourself, the product and the company
- You have worked in a tech/product/web development environment
- You are comfortable with budgeting/numbers
- You like technology
- You are a quick learner and enjoy working on different projects
- You are flexible in terms of your role; you understand that you may need to diverge from it as the company evolves or on the odd occasion to help out the team
- You are outgoing and fun
- You are a problem solver
- You are a methodological worker and generally have a good overview of things
- Preferably you are fluent in Dutch, or at least level B2. You are fluent in English.
- You are familiar with a range of online tools like G-Suite
Not essential, but a bonus:
- Experience with setting up of hardware and software systems
- Experience with giving training's and presentations
- Network in real estate
- Experience with working for a sharing economy platform
- PR experience
What Mobypark can offer you:
- The chance to develop and take the lead in a new tech product in its beginning stages
- A role which challenges you and expands your technical and product development knowledge
- A lot of freedom and room for personal and professional development
- Grow with the company
- Working from a great startup office space in Amsterdam, where you can take full advantage of its workshops, innovation programs and networking events
- The chance to work with an international team of young and motivated people
- 25 paid vacation days per year and a market-conform salary
- Opportunities to work in varied places, as this role will require you to attend client meetings, be present on-site for the product setup and to attend the occasional relevant conference or event
- The chance to actively participate in the Smart Cities movement and in the sharing economy
How to apply:
Send us an email with your CV, 2 references and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are selected as our new colleague, the planned start date of your role is in May, 2019. Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions.