YUGO is a motosharing startup enabling anyone to ride electric
scooters available in the city. With a smartphone, yugo riders can
locate, book and ride scooters starting from 0.17 euros/minute. No
return/charging stations, riders can park anywhere which makes it
extremly flexible and easy to use!
Launched in February 2016 in Barcelona, YUGO has proved that the model works and is now ready to operate in new cities. Madrid is the next one !
We are looking for someone passionate about mobility and entrepreneurship to lead the launch of YUGO in Madrid and its development. The right person is comfortable in a fast growing/startup environment, not afraid about challenges and is problems solving oriented. He/she is results driven, takes quick decisions and manages figures and strategy as well as day to day operations. He/she isn’t afraid of getting his hands dirty and making things done by himself.
You will be joining a young team which objectives are to make urban mobility clean, enjoyable and fun in as many cities as possible. You will have a key function and will be in direct contact with the founding team.
START ASAP !
• Manage a team of space & power rangers, as well as your mechanic(s),
• Manage your day to day fleet operations,
• Responsible for the best service quality in your city,
• Insure high scooter availability,
• Recruit, hire and train the local team
• Develop tools and methods to improve your operations,
• Scale the client base (in relation with our marketing manager) and increase visibility,
• Explore business development opportunities (sponsorships, partnerships, co-
• Form relationships with local press and local startup environment,
• Proactive and organized, you know how to focus and get things done,
• You know Madrid very well, you understand how your city lives and breathes
• Ability to make decisions quickly,
• Learn from mistakes and drive to always improve,
• Highly results oriented: you will be assessed by targets/KPIs,
• Valid driving license: Car and/or motorbike,
• Spanish and English are mandatory, french a big plus
• Sense of humor and ability to communicate with your teammates,
• Competitive salary, negotiable based on experience,
• Free YUGO
• Responsibilities from day one, you will be reporting to founders,
• Create and launch a new service in your city
• Positive impact on your environment,
• Work with young but experienced teammates in a fun environment,