OnTruck is transforming the road transportation industry. We make trucking simple, transparent and on-demand.
OnTruck is a B2B logistics platform, connecting companies looking to move pallets with our network of carriers. We offer shippers a web platform to make the process of finding the right truck quick and simple with built-in track and trace. Carriers are able to accept shipments through a mobile app, letting them grow and manage their business with ease.
Our team has deep experience in building great products and companies. We know success, we know failure; we have built platforms from scratch, we have dealt with large legacy systems. We care about each other and about the product and services we are building.
OnTruck is backed by the top investors in Europe.
As Head of Operations in Spain, you'll be taking our Customer Service, Fleet & Supply teams to the next level of operational excellence.
You will work closely with other members of the Central Operations team, Product & Engineering to build and optimize processes, drive operational efficiency, and report on overall performance and service levels.
Skills & background:
- Hands on operational experience, being directly responsible for planning, matching and live operations - preferably in a B2B environment.
- Analytical ability to identify/frame/diagnose problems, inform strategy and track performance.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup or big online player, being able to demonstrate your ability to be effective in ambiguous environments.
- Enthusiasm for tackling big complex problems from a variety of angles.
- Team management experience - preferably with teams of 10+
- Native/proficient Spanish. English is also a must-have.
Role & responsibilities:
- Delivering results: You will be responsible for the main Ops objectives of ensuring service levels and increasing productivity. You will have full ownership and accountability to execute on these objectives with your team and will work closely with the COO to make sure we deliver to our customers.
- Leadership: Lead, motivate, and develop high performing teams within a time-sensitive and demanding environment to deliver on operational KPIs
- Process-orientation: You will be responsible for defining, implementing and optimizing, processes within Operations. You will run regular analyses and deep dives to inform you decisions and support communications with other business owners.
- Cross-functional collaboration: You will work cross-functionally with various supporting teams (Sales, Product, Engineering, Central Operations) to ensure your teams are delivering exceptional customer experiences and meeting service level requirements
- Hands-on execution: You will also get your hands dirty by supporting the team in whatever that is needed.
The exciting part
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees
- Competitive compensation packages. We are looking for the very best talent, and will reward accordingly.
- Awesome offices in central Madrid, London and Paris. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.