Head of Operations
Working with us is highly challenging and rewarding at the same time. Are you a hands-on type of person with a curious mind? Someone people can trust? Are you constantly learning and eager to take on new challenges yet not afraid of being yourself?
Join Signaturit as our Head of Operations to ensure our company scales in a healthy way!
If yes, this position might be for you. Keep reading!
What we’d need…
We are looking for a Head of Operations to help us connect the dots between our departments and streamline processes. Someone who'll join the team and act as a glue, making sure we're all aligned in terms of process and metrics, adding this special ingredient that'll help us scale and reach the next level.
Some of your responsibilities will be…
- To analyse the current process in place to help us improve and/or establish missing ones.
- To review departments' metrics and KPIs, proposing improvements when necessary to keep them objective and measurable, making sure they're aligned with the company strategy.
- Define a process to follow up metrics and KPIs achievement, acting as an internal consultant to identify gaps and room for improvement for the various departments and help to solve them up.
- Identify and implement tools/software required to keep metrics and KPI's information up to date and spread over the company.
- Be the go to person for operational inquiries related to the different departments.
- To participate in events representing the company if necessary.
This is you
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in an Operations Manager/Lead role.
- Proven experience in tech companies, with high growth and fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in Spanish and good level of written and spoken English.
- High level of organizational and analytical skills: you go crazy with a beautiful company performance report.
- Knowledge of metrics and KPIs definition and control.
- High level of communication skills (written/verbally), including public speaking.
- Process and number oriented: you like to keep the information organized and up to date.
- Proactive and detail oriented.
- Team player.
- Sociable, with a happy and positive attitude.
These are not mandatory, but if you have them, we’d be very happy :)
- Experience with the Scale up methodology
- Previous experience in a SaaS, B2B startup
- Experience with tools like Salesforce, SAGE and Trello.
You will be our ideal candidate if you are…
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
- Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: “Plans are useless but planning is indispensable” (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.