Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential & obliterate boundaries. The company looks for a dreamer, someone seeking personal growth and who can think outside the box. Tropicfeel’s culture embraces diversity and rewards imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries.
Our goal is to provide the best service to our travelers, that means becoming better that means put our customer in the center, as Amazon did! Your main responsibility will be to put the customer in the center of every business decision. Thanks to data analysis you’ll be able to change the way Tropicfeel grows it’s business and improve the service offered.
- Promoting continuous improvement and a customer-centric culture within the department in order to achieve business goals
- Build analytical models that help understand better the customer and the business
- Measure business performance and take decisions based on your own operations P&L
- Define, revise & implement customer policies (exchanges, returns, refunds…) and logistics strategy
- Analyzing the impact of the higher performance on customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Analyzing the process to improve Customer Service agents productivity
- Work closely to the marketing team to increase loyalty and unsatisfied customers
- Ensure delivery of regular reports to the COO on time
Required Skills & Background
- 3-5 years of Operations experience
- International experience
- You will have a sincere passion and obsession for customers and demonstrated results in delivering exceptional quality to customers while maintaining a lean, highly productive operation.
- Experienced building dashboards and creating reports
- High capacity to understand data and convert it into actions
- You will have the vision to see what is necessary to scale our business, run an efficient operation and reduce defects. Demonstrated project management success.
- Experience with Freshdesk
- High Excel level
- Degree in Engineering or related
What do we offer?
- A position with the best career development possibilities
- Competitive salary & bonus.
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- The opportunity to redefine an industry and build something unique
- No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free lunches once a month and funny afterworks. Have a good time is a serious business to us!)