People who create typeforms are getting more data. How? By making it conversational—and getting closer to their audience.
In Customer Success, we support people to build the best typeforms they possibly can. That helps them make progress, and means they stick around for longer.
We’re looking for a Head of Online Community and Learning to help people who use Typeform get to value quickly and achieve their goals effortlessly, while feeling connected and engaged.
Here’s what Christine Werner, our Director of Customer Success has to say:
We’re looking for a self-help master who’s passionate about building an effortless, intuitive, and connected experience for our customers using Typeform. You will drive social and community support strategy, helping customers on their journeys through this new and evolving ecosystem.
The successful candidate will be an experienced leader with a demonstrated track record of successfully enabling customers within the SaaS space, with a keen understanding of the nuances of customer education and enablement. You will come with proven experience scaling self-help and customer education through Help Center, in-Product and Online Community channels.
You are highly strategic and analytical in your approach. You possess excellent technical and business skills, along with the ability to succeed in complex engagement. You will spearhead a modern content strategy to ensure that customers have frictionless access to the right training, in the right form, across the right channel. You will establish a program to offer continuous learning to keep customers up-to-date on new technologies and new features that are critical to driving customer success.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, you will support a team of Content Writers and Video Educators, working collaboratively across CS, Marketing and Product to provide exceptional experience across the customer journey. If you’re meticulous in your quest to seamlessly enable our customers to get to value quickly and succeed, and can anticipate their needs faster than a psychic, we’d love to hear from you.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Develop and implement overall self-help & online community strategy, aligning with key stakeholders such as Product, Marketing, CS and Data
- Ensuring the Customer Experience removes effort and friction for the customer
- Work with the Data Team to develop relevant customer insights along the journey, focused on removing friction and effort
- Build Online Community from the ground up
- Drive application navigation and self-enablement
- Define customer documentation needs and information ecosystem
- Drive greater self-help capabilities through community and user group success
- Working closely with Product & Design, influence application navigation and self-enablement through product design and 3rd party tools
- Define, create, and coordinate knowledge management processes across the organization
- Build online community customer engagement and advocacy programs in collaboration with Marketing, Business Development and Product teams
Here’s what we’re after:
- You’re fluent in English and eager to work in a multicultural, international environment
- 5-10 years of experience leading customer self-help & online community for technology companies
- Post secondary education in related field
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts quickly and accurately
- Ability to design for the customer experience from an outside-in perspective
- Ability to challenge legacy behaviors and the status quo
- Self-discipline and motivation to produce results with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to details and demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to hire, promote and develop talent
And it would be even better if you had the following (but no worries if you don’t):
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Vendor evaluation and project management skills
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner ;-)
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.