**What you will do**
Today, we are building an impactful brand that will boost our activity. We are looking for our Head of Marketing to structure and help drive our acquisition channels and efforts, web traffic, brand, and demand generation. We are looking for a "full-stack" marketer, someone who likes learning, testing, and scaling bootstrapped tactics.
* Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how our inbound
marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our
process to convert customers.
* Produce and broadcast community relevant content over media such as blog posts, whitepapers, webinars, dedicated slack channels, podcasts, infographics or other creative formats in order to generate leads.
* Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes.
* Identify, test and roll-out new growth hacking tactics with measurable ROIs in terms of leads and conversion.
* Identify, test and implement a paid-acquisition strategy (SEA).
* Define, test and implement website traffic optimization strategies (SEO).
* Qualify inbound leads to provide a targeted database of prospects to the sales team.
**Skills we are looking for**
* Proven 2+ year track record in online acquisition / growth hacking / community building in a SaaS BtoB environment.
* Ability to communicate in a clear and efficient manner, both orally and in writing in English.
* Strong affinity and ties with our target community of Operations, Process and Organisation professionals
* Proven experience tracking the ROI on marketing initiatives
* Expert at hacking paid acquisition strategies
* Expert at SEM and web analytics strategies and tools
**Why you should apply**
* Build, manage and scale a team that will be the key to Forest’s future growth
* Opportunity to take part in the creation of a new class of SaaS products
* Exciting time to join a fast paced startup
* Competitive salary
* Strong company values and team ethos
* Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
* Great team events
* Preliminary call
* Fit interview with our CEO
* Case study
* Feedback and challenge meeting with our CEO