Reporting to: France Country Manager
We are currently searching for a forward thinking, strategic leader to lead all Marketing and Content for Intuit France. You will be responsible for defining and executing Intuit’s Marketing strategy in France, and will be a key member of the France leadership team, representing Marketing with a single voice.
Working alongside Sales, Product, Care and Engineering teams, and managing a group of marketers, you will design and deliver, in collaboration with different internal and external partners, effective, results-focused and inspirational marketing 360 campaigns. You will drive projects such as defining and implementing country marketing plans and communications strategy, and developing creative content that optimally positions Intuit’s brand and voice in market.
- Work on integrated campaigns across different channels and ensure connection between them
- Lead team of high performing marketers to craft strategy and deliver execution to drive a long term, sustainable and results oriented growth plan of QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Online Accountant (inclusive of new user acquisition and retention)
- Lead team to develop deep customer insights and market understanding (segmentation and targeting) to uncover attitudes and behaviours of prospects
- Lead team to turn customer insights into an actionable go-to-market strategy inclusive of Customer backed positioning and messaging delivered across the end-to-end experience (marketing and product); pricing and business model innovation; multi-channel awareness and acquisition campaigns: radio, search, display, mobile, social, content, partners, DR, PR
- Partner with finance to define (and manage towards) user growth and revenue goals
- Build strong relationships across functions and levels to become a leader and champion of target clients initiatives across the company
- Partner closely with product leaders (product managers, designers, and developers) to deliver new delightful cross-product integration experiences to grow conversion, active use and customer delight
- Coach team on fast learning cycles and testing to continuously improve growth outcomes
- Continuous customer and market insights to shape strategy and execution and influence across company stakeholders
- Support Country Manager in different business meetings and present business plans and results to senior leaders (VPs, SVPs and EVPs) on regular basis
- Responsible for business performance on a weekly basis and actively analyze data to tell performance story to senior leaders and identify insights for improvement
- Beyond your role, be a leader and key contributor to the broader Marketing organization
- Helps employees manage career development, evaluates performance and provides ongoing coaching and feedback
- This role will manage a team of 3 (with opportunity for growth), including functions of acquisition marketing, retention marketing, product marketing, direct response, content creation, and training
- Strong strategic thinker with experience developing and executing go-to-market strategies
- Passion for delighting customers and using customer insights to improve end-to-end experiences. Proven ability to create seamless GTM campaigns that drive through the product experience
- Experience creating and executing high-impact multi-channel marketing campaigns across digital and offline channels (advertising, web, mobile, email, in-product, etc.)
- Exceptional understanding of marketing fundamentals to drive growth (positioning, messaging, segmentation, retention, pricing, business models, digital channels, conversion funnels, LTV, CAC, A/B testing, brand)
- Identifies big insights by synthesizing inputs from multiple data sources to unlock growth opportunities; develops business cases and activation plans to support
- Extensive experience leading marketing strategy development and cross-functional execution
- A proven track record in a variety of marketing disciplines experience, including direct marketing, retention, acquisition, product marketing.
- Demonstrated success in solving complex problems, driving change, accelerating the growth trajectory of offerings/channels
- Experience driving results in an environment where prioritization and creativity with small budgets and limited resources are the norm
- Strong people management skills with a passion for attracting and growing talent across the Marketing Community
- Demonstrated leadership, evidence of outstanding performance and fast learner
- Experience developing and coaching high performance teams
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Ability to develop a strategy & secure cross-functional support
- Strong cross-functional leader who adopts a collaborative approach to problem solving & builds enduring partnerships
- Effectively influences across teams and across all levels (up to executives) to mobilize cross-team initiatives
- Ability to prioritize and make strategic choices, specifically narrowing from a range of opportunities to highest-impact levers
- Bias for action and experience with rapid testing and optimization
- Solid analytical skills & business acumen
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to quickly synthesize information, structure a concise, clear presentation of findings, and articulate recommendations to an executive audience
- High energy & positive mind-set attitude; willingness to roll up sleeves & get involved
- Track record of taking on bold challenges
- Strategy experience is a plus (marketing strategy, strategy consulting, corporate strategy)
- Bachelor’s degree required, with MBA or equivalent preferred
- Must be bilingual/fluent in French and English
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with
requirements of local law.