Hi there! We’re building the future of performance management for AdTech, for Google Ads etc, and we’re looking for a Head of Marketing who shares our mission. With equal parts vision and hands-on execution, you’ll build and lead the marketing team to achieve immediate and long-term revenue goals, play an integral role in building the OrbitalAds brand and establish us as an industry thought leader.
Data, experience and a sprinkle of intuition fuel your approach, and driving the bottom line is what brings you satisfaction.
- Recruit, lead and manage marketing team.
- Oversee and execute on strategies that contribute to our growth goals including: demand generation, product marketing, social, PR, content marketing, events, and more.
- Analyze data to drive marketing strategy and continuously optimize customer acquisition funnel along with corresponding lead nurturing campaigns.
- Be a key part of executive team and play an active role in shaping company strategy.
- Own the tracking and reporting of marketing goals and KPIs.
- Quickly iterate and test new concepts related to go-to-market, customer acquisition, and market segmentation.
- Focus on MQLs. Develop a pipeline of leads through effective mapping of the market and engagement with key decision-makers at notable global brands.
- Understand and define our target customer, their journey and solve for their pain points.
- Define brand strategy and messaging; establish OrbitalAds as a thought leader in our industry.
- Lead best-in-class content strategy based on market trends, and buyer behavior. Implement a robust influencer marketing program.
- 6+ years or more in marketing spanning the full marketing stack including product marketing, growth marketing, and paid search and social.
- 4+ years or more experience in leadership, building and developing a marketing strategy and team.
- B2B background ideal, SaaS background at an early-stage startup preferred.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, providing accountability for generating pipeline and MQLs to impact overall revenue.
- Focused on ROI, ability to ruthlessly prioritize and make a big impact.
- Substantial expertise in marketing analytics (e.g., CPA, A/B testing, Hubspot, Google Analytics etc.).
- Equally comfortable as an IC, leader, and manager.
- Leadership and management ability: Must be a strong leader and a strong manager. Great leaders inspire and motivate others. Great managers define objectives, build process/structure and measure performance of their direct reports.
- Agile mindset: familiar with lean startup methodology; able to apply that knowledge to engage with product development teams.
- Healthy performance mindset: strong work ethic and driven to perform at the highest level.
- Scales well: help OrbitalAds scale customers across different price point and engagement models at scale your own leadership.
- Strong belief in OrbitalAds mission: committed changing the AdTech world.
- Able to exhibit cultural competence in terms of race, gender, sexual orientation, spirituality and socio-economic backgrounds.
What do we give you:
- Medical Insurance after 6 months with the company
- Spanish Full time contract and associated holidays
- Participation in company options
- We believe leadership matters. It’s not a vague, aspirational buzzword, but rather a well-defined set of competencies that has deep impact on the effectiveness and health of organizations. Healthy organizations lead to happy team members. They export their well-being to their stakeholders and to society in general.
- OrbitalAds is a leading significant change of how AdTech is impacting the world. Backed by top tier investors, OrbitalAds is a fast growing, mission-driven startup.
- You will be the first marketing leader and we have big plans for growth. Also we sell to people like you, Marketing leaders around the world. This means you will provide valuable feedback across the company. If that sounds worthwhile to you, join us.
- OrbitalAds is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.