We are looking for a multifunctional marketer who is ready to take the lead on all things brand, communications and growth. We’re excited about 2018, and we need an ambitious, self-starting, passionate future leader to help us amplify our brand and accelerate customer acquisition.
You will be a content-focused, brand-minded marketer comfortable with both offline and online marketing. You will have 4-5 years of experience marketing startups and have shown ambition and great personal development in that time. You will be looking for that next big challenge and you are ready join a small team as a senior member, tasked with providing expertise and leadership for all of our marketing efforts.
We don’t expect you to have done it all. But you’ll need the necessary experience across content, brand, partnerships etc. along with the aptitude, adaptability and desire to lead across the entire marketing mix.
You will set up and head the new three-person marketing team and will take line management responsibility for our Growth Manager and Creative Manager. You will be sharing your time between managing the output of these two functions, filling the functional gaps with delivery of your own and leading on strategy.
You will lead the way in maximising opportunity of all marketing channels, and even establishing new ones. Whether that is through management of the team, your own personal delivery or through outsourced relationships, you’ll get it done. You will bring methods and experience that will help the marketing and communications function to thrive.
You will work closely with the CEO to set and deliver Floom’s brand, content and communications strategy. As well as lead our Growth Manager on the optimisation and expansion of our digital acquisition efforts, in line with agreed KPIs and budgeting.
The ideal candidate will have strengths and experience in:-
- High-level marketing strategy
- Defining and driving content strategy
- Running brand partnerships campaigns
- Managing brand, communications and tone-of-voice
- Social media management
- CRM and email marketing
You will also be familiar with (i.e. You can provide leadership on but not necessarily execute):-
- Paid acquisition channels
- Search engine optimisation
- Visual content creation
- Have a “can-do”, self-motivating and passionate approach to work.
- Be a problem-solver and a strategic thinker.
- Be bright, pragmatic and adaptable.
- Have numeracy skills. You won’t necessarily be an analyst but the ability to interpret and manage by numbers is important.
- Be great at managing simultaneous projects through to completion and engaging stakeholders.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Love startups and small teams and everything that comes with them.
- Have at the very least an appreciation of beautiful flowers and independent florists.
- Salary plus share options.
- A great office in Vauxhall - full of plants and flowers of course!
- A personal Macbook Air.
- Join a young, engaged team all passionate in their fields and hungry for success.
- Responsibility, opportunity and leadership - right from the start.
- A hard-working but empowered company culture.