At Unmortgage we enable everyone to live in the home they want. We are opening up home ownership by co-investing with people who haven't been able to buy yet.
Over the next 18 months we will help 2,000 customers find their dream home. This isn't going to be a boring job. Buying a home is one of the most life-changing things people ever do. At Unmortgage, we walk this journey with our customers, guiding them through every step. We are looking for a Head of Marketing to join Unmortgage Customer Experience Team and be at the forefront of all our marketing efforts.
Fairness is our core value and drives everything we do. It allows us to balance the home owning aspirations of our customers with our investors' needs for financial security. It also governs how we treat each other.
Come build the future of home ownership with us
Who you are
- You have hands on marketing experience. You can deliver effective consumer marketing campaigns through multiple channels.
- You’re successful in managing and building brands. You’ll have two or three in your repertoire.
- You’re comfortable managing c-level stakeholders. It’s second nature to you.
- You’re a natural networker. Building and managing a network of agencies is what you do.
- You have experience with earned media. You’ll talk us through your successes.
- You’re a natural storyteller, with a keen eye for the details.
The skills you’ll have
- You have a deep understanding of brand building from creative to execution. We’d love to hear about your experience.
- You have end to end design and execution of marketing campaigns across difference channels.
- You gave practical knowledge of both digital and email marketing tools. As our first marketing hire, you’ll have the freedom to set up the systems and tools to suit you.
- You may have experience using data to create better customer outcomes. We use data to frame our decisions.
- You may have implemented process for measuring ROI. You may be looking to add this to your skillset.
These would help but are by no means essential
What you’ll do
- You’ll be strategising with the CEO and Chief Data Officer to develop and deliver a brand strategy.
- You’ll lead Unmortgage’s go-to market plan. It’s going to be game changing.
- You’ll create and deliver a tactical marketing strategy to find our first customers. It will be pioneering.
- You’ll be learning more about our customers. Finding the messages that resonate with them and which channels we can access them through.
- You’ll work closely with stakeholders across the business to discuss and implement the marketing plan and ideas. We’re a great team.
- You’ll design and coordinate the marketing function and promotional campaigns across press, digital, media and direct. You’ll help build trust in the Unmortgage brand.
- You’ll launch Unmortgage in key markets, executing tailored b2c marketing campaigns while building strategic partnerships.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary, dependant on experience.
- Offices right above Bank Tube Station, London.
- Your choice of computer.
- Standing desks and wellness rooms.
- Free tea and a barista-staffed coffee bar. Also free.
- Training budget to help you grow.
- Free team lunch on Fridays.
- Unlimited holidays. Within reason of course.
Our interview process is designed to be quick and respectful. We're looking for people who are competent and would fit us culturally. So we:
- have a quick call
- invite you in to meet the people you'll be working with and go through a technical test
- spend some time with the wider team, after which we'll make you an offer
End-to-end the process takes 2-7 working days, depending on your availability.
Unmortgage company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.