At Holded, we are changing how SMB's manage their businesses. We developed the first ERP for SMB's cloud, easy to use, customizable and on top of that, cool.
Our clients range from 50 people companies to freelancers. We help them to stop using to many spreadsheets or softwares and set up a unique solution for his entire team.
We do offer a best-in-class finance application with other apps like CRM, Inventory management or Project management, this way each customer can customize Holded to their needs.
We are building a global company and we are looking for passionated people who aim to be the best ones on what they do.
Come join us!
About the role
We are looking for a Head of marketing to lead our marketing department.
You will be the responsible of the user acquisition through the different acquisition channels coordinating the marketing team to reach the company goals.
- profitably scale our paid and organic acquisition efforts (including but not limited to SEO, content and affiliate marketing, display, YouTube, and paid social to propel growth
- unlock new channels, and manage and grow a team
- develop growth marketing strategy supporting revenue and acquisition targets, and deliver forecasts and supporting plans
- lead the Growth Marketing team and impact Holded’s growth trajectory as a senior leader within the organization
- Refine experimentation program and build on existing frameworks
We are looking for passionated people who aims to join a high growth tech startup.
- have successfully created significant growth in a prior leadership role, and are deeply passionate about driving growth
- are a strong team leader, and can build a results-oriented and high-performing team culture
- believe in rapid prototyping, releasing tests to production frequently, and iterating constantly
- are excited about joining an analytical culture and leading a data-driven team
- love to test hypotheses and continually learn from different experiments
- have excellent analytic skills and an ability to interpret data to create actionable insights
- 5+ years experience driving revenue and user growth and 2+ years leadership experience in a growth role
- Expertise in growth forecasting; building multi-channel & multi-product growth models
- Exceptional command of data
- Proficiency in several paid digital channels and willingness to learn about new ones
- Strong understanding of SEO and components of both onsite & offsite optimization
- Comfortable within a fluid environment - job description captures core responsibilities but the role will be much more diverse
- Competitive salary
- Multiple large monitors
- Free food, drinks & snacks at the office
- Free time gadgets
- Fun, get-things-done work environment