We are looking for someone who will lead all aspects of marketing, communication and brand management. The Head of Marketing will be based in Barcelona but will be responsible for overseeing all marketing actions for all of our campuses (4 and counting!). The Head of Marketing will work with all channels, both online and offline.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for:
- Lead a team of marketers to drive key business metrics including leads, applications and sales
- Experimenting with new channels to find the optimal marketing mix for the Company
- Strategizing marketing go-to market strategies for new locations
- Grow the team through hiring and training
- Own relationship with Admissions team and forge strong communication and service level agreement (SLA)
- Determining appropriate marketing & analytics stack
- Report directly to Company founders
- Proven and visible marketing veteran, with experience across many channels including performance marketing, inbound marketing, SEO, community marketing, PR, brand management and influencer marketing.
- You must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize a team’s approach and a company’s forecast.
- You have managerial experience, but also enjoy getting your hands dirty and executing
- You thrive in chaotic early stage startup environment and enjoy having tons of autonomy with no bureaucratic BS
- The moment you get out of bed, you’re getting stuff done. 100% do-er attitude
- Strong communication skills. You’re comfortable both drafting a memo and making a 20 minute presentation to an audience
- You enjoy community building and love connecting people
- You smile often and are fun to work with :)
- Global equity participation
- Variable comp based on performance
- Learn to code & UX at any time!
- Yearly company off-site
Ironhack is an education startup that was founded to change the way we learn about technology. We offer immersive learning experiences to extremely motivated students who want to change career directions or turbocharge their current professional trajectory.
We love the energy of in-person instruction, but we’re also investing in technology to enhance the classroom experience.
- Founded by Wharton and Harvard grads in the fall of 2013
- Located in Miami, Madrid and Barcelona (with Paris coming soon!)
- 100% YOY Growth and accelerating (bootstrapped)
- Already graduated over 700+ students
- 26 team members
But we’re really just getting started. Don’t work for another ecommerce site that sells bla,bla,bla or another uber for something. Come join us make a difference in people’s life!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!