eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for a Head of IT Security to lead our day-to-day responsibilities for all aspects of protective security, ensuring that the appropriate levels are in place across all our brands in eDreams ODIGEO.
Based in our Head Quarters in Barcelona, the selected candidate will be responsible for coordinating all security related matters including physical, information systems, risk assessment and drafting & delivering information security assurance in compliance with the ISO27001 and EU GDPR standards and guidelines as well as following industry best practices.
Main Job Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Creating a strategic plan for the deployment of information security technologies and current program enhancements.
- Defining corporate security policies, standards and procedures while supervising their development and ensuring all their requirements is met.
- Integration of IT systems development with security policies and information protection strategies.
- Collaboration with key stakeholders to establish an IT security risk management program.
- Auditing existing systems and providing comprehensive risk assessments.
- Anticipating new security threats and stay-up-to-date with evolving infrastructures.
- Monitoring security vulnerabilities, threats and events in network and host systems.
- Developing strategies to handle security incidents and coordinating investigation activities.
- Acting as a focal point for IT security investigations and directing them to recommend posterior courses of action.
- Prioritizing and allocating security resources correctly and efficiently.
- Preparing financial forecasts for security operations and proper maintenance cover for security assets.
- Providing leadership, training opportunities and guidance to employees.
- Working with senior management to ensure IT security protection policies are being implemented, reviewed, maintained and governed effectively.
- Fostering education programs focused on user awareness and security compliance.
- Appointing and guiding a team of IT security experts, if necessary.
- University degree
- 10+ years experience in project/program management and +5 in IT security
- Leadership skills that enable managing teams, programs and services in a complex, changing, fast paced environment
- International work experience will be valued.
- Excellent communication skills with an excellent level of written and spoken English required. Spanish would be a plus.
- Detail oriented with pro-active attitude
- Knowledge of ecommerce industry will be a plus
- Certifications: CISSP, CISM or CISA will be considered