As a Head of Investor Relations, you will be responsible for ensuring the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and all stakeholders. Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting
- An MBA or FMVA certification is an asset
- 7 or more years’ experience dealing with investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community and Equity Research Analysts.
- The head of IR must be a seasoned professional who has extensive experience in generating business results and leading teams with effective management skills.
- The job requires a corporate professional who also has entrepreneurial skills and looks to the future with optimism to envision what could be possible.
- Success in this role requires collaboration, communication, leadership, and vision.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry
- Intimately familiar with financial modelling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
- A strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends
- A professional who is also entrepreneurial, and has a client-minded focus
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadlines
- Has superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for inspiring employees and investors
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Manage equity research, debt funding and investor relationships
- Build relationship with brokers, family offices in Europe and UK
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to the leadership team
- Analyse and present financial trends, competitor behaviour, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
- Responsible for overseeing and managing future quarterly earnings and conference calls
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters
IDFinance company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.