We say there is a BMAT touch. We believe it has to do with being passionate, obsessive, nice, generous, honest, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, intrepid, crazy, extraordinary, creative, agile, human, friendly, smart, witty, talented, naive, optimistic, surprising, sensual, nerdy and not very hipster (unfortunately).
Job Summary We are looking for an entrepreneur, innovative and passionate professional to develop and execute all tasks and projects related to human resources. You will be responsible for Recruitment & Selection, Training and development, Compensation and benefits, Onboarding and work as our Culture and Values ambassador. You will work closely with all teams understanding their needs and finding lean and effective HR solutions for them. You will manage HR providers and systems, evaluating their quality and response to BMAT’s necessities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage a recruitment plan, enhancing the BMAT’s employer branding to attract and retain the best talent in the tech and music industry
- Be responsible for the HRIS and ATS systems
- Feed and support the selection processes within teams.
- Identify training and development necessities and ensure the implementation of a development plan for each employee
- Be up to date with labor law and develop innovative solutions that could fit BMAT’s necessities and culture
- Performance management, annual salary review and compensation and benefits coordination
- Quarter planning and budget control of each HR project and process
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Experience as team manager.
- At least 2 years of full cycle tech recruitment.
- Fluent English and Spanish.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, autonomous, creative, doer.
- Good hearted, people oriented, excellent communication skills
- Passion for digital and scalable HR processes
- Technical education like Engineering or Computer Science is a plus
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Transparency and autonomy
- Self definition of duties and roles, no job description attitude
- Opportunity to grow and learn, also in other disciplines
- Informal, dynamic, young and innovative environment