At Dataform, we are building a modern data management platform for data teams. Our mission is to give super powers to data analysts and data engineers to do magic with data before using it for analysis, dashboards or machine learning.
What is Dataform?
Dataform enables data teams to transform, enrich, and publish data, and build scalable data applications and workflows faster than ever before through. To achieve this, we are building a set of core APIs, workflow orchestration, and a collaborative web based development environment.
Our platform has its roots in core software engineering concepts, open source, version control, packages, testing and release processes - making it the modern choice for tech driven data teams.
We are a founding team of tech and data loving ex-Googlers, we are backed by outstanding partners such as YCombinator, LocalGlobe, Tribe Capital, Amino Capital and many great angels.
You will be responsible for understanding the complete user journey from acquisition to sales conversion, in order to drive sales and user growth.
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
- Identify, test and roll-out new growth hacking tactics with measurable ROIs in terms of leads and conversion
- Identify, test and implement a paid-acquisition strategy (SEA)
- Define, test and implement website traffic optimization strategies (SEO)
- Directly engage with users to understand behaviour and identify drop-offs to drive conversions/sales
- Drive product prioritization through data and user insights
- Proven track record in online acquisition / growth hacking / sales in a SaaS B2B environment
- Understanding and familiarity with technical B2B products
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Be comfortable creating and tracking flows/funnels through our website, blog, and help-center for driving installs
- Some experience with Adwords and paid acquisition. Experience with other ad products a plus
- Competitive salary and equity
- Last generation Mac laptop (or Linux equivalent) + QHD monitor
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday