Wolf & Badger is a unique and innovative multi-channel retail business in Kings Cross, London and SoHo, NYC.
Taking a lead within the marketing team at Wolf & Badger, we are looking for an experienced yet experimental growth marketer to join the rapidly expanding team at our HQ in London. You will help deliver our next stage of growth through the optimisation and increase in spend across digital marketing channels.
This role will include:
* Overall responsibility for the development, execution and optimisation of our growth strategy in the UK & US
* Optimisation of Facebook/Instagram channels to improve ROAS whilst increasing spend
* Working with agency partners to optimise and improve performance on affiliate, display and paid search
* Collaborating with other departments including Wolf & Badger Studios to produce effective marketing content
* Working with the Product/Tech team to trial on-site growth strategies through split-testing via Qubit
* Helping develop and grow the in-house performance marketing team through further recruitment
* Working alongside colleagues to increase customer loyalty and retention through lifecycle marketing
You should be an analytical data-driven performance marketer, confident in directly building, analysing and optimising campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager and with some additional experience with other performance marketing channels so as to be able to work with 3rd party agencies and put together a winning overall growth strategy.
With experience under your belt, you will be eager to take previous learnings and adapt them to the Wolf & Badger business, stepping up to lead the delivery of growth across the 700 brands and 25,000+ products on our website. You will be confident focusing on the UK and US markets but will also be happy exploring opportunities in new territories.
You should be confident in your ability to develop and build a coherent and bespoke strategy across not only prospecting and re-marketing, primarily via Facebook and Google, but also in helping guide and develop organic growth through SEO and offline activities, improving on-site conversion rates and enhancing customer retention through email and content strategies, as well as looking at the overall Wolf & Badger brand experience.
You should have:
* Direct experience in building and optimising campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager
* Experience managing other performance marketing channels, including Google Ads
* Confidence in analysing data in Excel and using 3rd-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics
* An open-minded approach to testing and learning using data in order to drive accelerated growth
* The ability to develop and deliver upon a well integrated overall growth marketing strategy
* An eye for design and the ability to do all of the above whilst maintaining a sensitivity to our brand aesthetic
* Competitive salary, dependent on experience
* Creative work environment within a multi-purpose retail, food, events and office environment
* 25 days in addition to bank holidays
* Paid pet-ernity and heartbreak leave
* Discounts on cafe, restaurant and retail at Wolf & Badger
* Excellent career opportunities in a rapidly growing international business