Jaumo is among the top #5 dating apps in many countries and has more than 40 million members in over 180 countries. We are independent, bootstrapped and 100% remote. The company was founded in 2011. We're still lean and laser-focused. We're not a start-up anymore, and we have proven that we built a sustainable business in a fast-growing, competitive and profitable sector.
We're looking for a new teammate in our lean company (21 people from 11 different countries, over 80% engineers), and give you the opportunity to be part of a fascinating journey. We’ve seen incredible growth over the last 7 years, driven by a talented and versatile yet small team. It worked well so far, but now we want more.
We're looking for a full stack marketer who owns growth at our company. Someone who loves experimenting and trying new things, but someone who also really genuinely cares about our users. While we're not a brand new company anymore, our growth methodologies and systems are still in their infancy. This is the first position in our planned growth team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You are a Head of Growth (f/m/x) with a strong experience, and you will be an essential part of our company with a flat organizational structure. The position is full-time. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a key position.
WE OFFER YOU
- a great work-life balance - work whenever you want from wherever you are. Results - not hours. We care about what you achieve.
- no bullshit - we are a data and engineering-driven company (including the founders)
- to work on something important. A lot of businesses say they change lives, but we actually do it. We've helped millions of people find love and happiness.
- 30 days paid vacation
- a competitive salary
- be responsible for the growth strategy of our award-winning apps- used by millions of active users every day
- increase retention and monetization of our existing user base with the help of growth experiments
- manage and be responsible for a significant marketing budget (1M+ new users per month) including evaluating new opportunities for worldwide media buying, usage of data to drive, optimize and improve ads, and segmentation for all marketing efforts
- oversee analytics and KPIs for different product and marketing funnels
- produce effective creatives based on our user needs, and you'll come up with new ideas, ad copy and creative specs that will get our next million users
- help us build out a growth team over time as the company scales
- work collaboratively with customer success, engineers, product manager, and our PR agency
- have a significant voice in our product roadmap, brand strategy and portfolio of dating apps
- make a difference in a small team of experts
An ideal candidate is autonomous, proactive, and brings bold thinking to the organization fostering an environment of innovation and experimentation.
We're not looking for a Growth Hacker. This isn't about trying random dark pattern tactics to drive surges in unqualified signups. It's about laying the foundation for the next 10+ years of growth. We're a bootstrapped company that doesn't have millions in VC funding to drive growth at all cost. We're building a sustainable, long-term company that our users love, and we love working for.
- bring 5+ years experience, specific to growth/customer acquisition in online/mobile marketing
- have been involved with the growth of a company from earlier stages to late stages, and thus been exposed to massive growth and change
- are proactive, resourceful and entrepreneurial, with little need for supervision and not afraid of failure
- have expertise with A/B testing, analytics tools, and conversion rate optimization
- have a lean, data-driven, process and KPI-oriented mentality
- have a high comfort with data and analytical thinking including a strong understanding of statistics. This will be a huge advantage for both being effective in the role and being a cultural fit
- have strong project management, execution, and excellent verbal/written communication skills can make things happen and you will not be here just to tell other people what to do
- have worked within a distributed team
If this profile matches your expertise, experience, and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including references, salary requirements, and possible starting date.
Jaumo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.