Two things are crucial for current and future success: the right people and the best business ideas.
Schibsted is proud to have a proven record of accomplishment of success with both. Our philosophy is built on keeping an open mind and challenging the status quo and ourselves. The goal is to shape the future of our industry. To achieve this, we recruit attitude
Schibsted is building a strong global People function, which means being a strategic partner and a facilitator to our business. We are in the midst of reorganization, and the people function is taking the first steps into becoming this strategic partner. Therefore, we are looking for team members who want to build, problem solve and lead change.
As Head of Global Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for transforming and building a global recruitment function across the Schibsted Media Group, as well as owning the strategic and operative part of Schibsted’s talent acquisition lifecycle. The role will be responsible for the continued evolution of Schibsted’s recruiting process, use of talent acquisition tools and methodology. Included in the role is the overall responsibility for Schibsted’s employer branding. The roleholder should possess strong business knowledge, project management experience, exhibit strong communication skills, understand the nuances of recruiting across traditional and digital channels, and have strong leadership skills to efficiently and cost-effectively assure a high calibre workforce that will support Schibsted’s future objectives.
Your tasks will be:
- Transforming and building the global recruitment function
- Leading Global Talent Acquisition strategy and operations
- Develop a recruitment & channel strategy that cost effectively delivers sources for drawing a strong candidate pool
- Redefining current processes and implementing “best practices” and workflows
- Evaluate, select and manage recruitment agencies
- Manage the pre-employment process for any new hires
- Develop robust metrics to measure talent acquisition's effectiveness.
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with business leaders across a range of disciplines and geographies to source, identify and recruit top candidates for immediate and growth needs
- Own workforce planning processes
- Manage hiring efforts for executive positions and other key positions
- Stay current and informed on industry best practices
- Personnel responsibility for global recruitment team
To succeed in this position, you will have a proven track record and:
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience within this field, with a proven track record
- Bachelor degree, Master’s degree preferred
- Preferably a strong background in digital media & technology
- Ability to design and manage processes with appropriate degrees of consistency for a global business.
- Experience hiring, developing and managing global recruitment teams
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and working with C-level executives.
- Demonstrated executive recruiting experience.
- Excellent Norwegian and English, written and spoken
- Deep knowledge of global recruitment strategies and branding.
- Demonstrated project leadership, organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
To thrive in this position you must have:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated capability to take a data-driven approach to strategy development and operational management.
- Experience working with external vendors
- Passion for driving process improvement.
- Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus.
- Be comfortable leading in ambiguity
- Create trust to become a true partner for senior managers
- Navigate in a complex matrix organization
- Be entrepreneurial and innovative in your approach
- Foster and encourage diversity of thought and perspective
Schibsted company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.