Our platform deals with huge amounts of data and billions of requests. Each engineering team works with a clear mission in mind, taking accountability for every part of the system from deployment to production 3rd tier engineering debugging. Our teams are multidisciplinary and consist of Developers, QA Engineers and Product Managers. As the Head of Engineering in our Mobile Chapter, you will overlook all processes and technical projects taking place for our SDK team.
- Hire, lead, grow and mentor engineers in a polyglot (iOS, Android, Unity and Adobe Air) and cross-functional (QA and development) team, working on our SDKs
- Strive to make and keep our self-organized engineering teams productive, consisting of 10+ talented engineers
- Be responsible for the processes, communication and architecture decisions made by your team
- Define, cultivate and carry out high-quality engineering standards
- Identify technical maintenance and architectural needs for our SDK and drive their implementation
- Provide guidance and leadership for technical projects
- Manage communication with Business and Product stakeholders to forecast project estimations and team productivity needs
- Plan people allocation for ongoing and upcoming projects
- Multiple years of relevant work experience, including hands-on development and team management
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, build and maintain highly motivated engineering teams
- You have driven and successfully established self-organized teams working on long-term projects
- Proven track-record on releasing successful mobile products or applications
- You know KANBAN inside-out
- You are a people person. You work very well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of experience and seniority
And ideally, you are familiar with the AdTech industry.
What we do:
Fyber is a leading mobile advertising technology company. We are devoted to solving the fundamental business challenge faced by freemium app and game developers, generating sustainable revenue streams through ad monetization across all connected devices. Built by developers for developers, our unified platform serves approximately 330+ million monthly active users and empowers thousands of the world’s leading app developers and publishers to integrate, manage and optimize all ad revenue sources across mediation, exchange and ad serving. We are investing for the long term to build the platform that will fuel the app economy of the future.
What we offer:
- Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the industry
- Contribute to technically diverse (platforms: Unix, mobile (iOS/Android), C++, Scala, Ruby), highly scalable, open source technologies and hacker friendly projects
- Work with a high-growth, publicly traded company (with over 250 employees in six years) in the heart of Berlin
- Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+44 nationalities) where people value excellence, team spirit, passion, courage, pragmatism and accountability
- The financial stability of a larger company, but, with all of the perks of a cool Berlin start-up like food/drinks (Beer Fridays), laid back culture, and fab office space