Do you love having fun and enjoying every second? This is how we believe work should be!
The Digital department is waiting for you!
What can we say about us? We are flexible, dynamic, and always up to date with what’s going on out there and we have the best teams in our offices!
We create experiences, smile! You found us!
Management of the ecommerce channel for all brands, defining and executing global strategy in alignment with business objectives, boosting sales, profitability and user experience
What will the role entail?
- Define and execute strategy of growth for ecommerce channel
- Set up Yearly, monthly and weekly objectives to reach sales and profitability
- Commercial initiatives and drivers to achieve objectives based on main KPIS
- Define commercial and content calendar in alignment with business and marketing teams
- Lead Ecommerce teams
- Website & UX optimization
- Collaboration with the digital marketing team for the implementation of the marketing plan and the achievement of the performance goals set (annual and monthly) per brand and group.
- Support and coordination with the logistics and transport department
- Make continuous improvements to the customer journey
- Roadmap follow up as well as provide strategic recommendations for future plans
Who will you report to? Digital Business Director
Requirements of the position
- Ecommerce Management
- Business Management, understanding of P&L, Budgets, Sales.
- Fashion Business (is a plus)
- English C2
- Ecommerce platform management (salesforce is a plus)
- Project Management tool
- Google Analytics
Education level required
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Marketing (preferred)
- Master in digital (is a plus)
- Ecommerce business
- Digital marketing knowledge
- Strong analytical thinking and numerical skills
- Strategic thinking
- High communication skills
About Pepe Jeans London
Sant Feliu Llobregat, Spain