Wallbox is a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015 and dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems for electric vehicles that combine cutting-edge technology with an outstanding design, because we believe that design is as essential as technology. And in order to provide an integrated experience, the communication between the car and the charger is managed via an easy-to-use App.
Wallbox operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. We are a team of dreamers, doers, and makers, working worldwide to lead the path to sustainable electric transportation. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together on achieving this goal.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our values. This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology.
We have closed our second tranche of series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M. Have we also mentioned our brand-new headquarters in Barcelona?
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
The Role & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the B2B customer acquisition and engagement strategy at Wallbox. You and your team will be responsible for creating, optimizing, analyzing and continuously improving:
- Lead Generation programs (paid digital campaigns, SEO/SEM, ABM, Inbound Marketing program and others)
- Lead nurturing programs
- Analysis of results, consolidated reporting and defining data requirements
- Ultimately, you will be responsible for the sales funnel from lead to opportunity
You are well driven by data, well versed on paid and organic lead generation tactics, you can translate the customer journey into efficient marketing campaigns designed with specific audiences and goals in mind. You put the customer first, understanding their needs and helping solve them by making it easier for them to navigate the purchase process, providing the right information and stimuli at the right time.
You have experience managing teams, creating quarterly plans and breaking it down into executable sprints and ensuring its execution. Your focus is on B2B but you need to be able to understand and integrate your strategy with B2C campaigns.
- 8+ years of experience with digital marketing, 12+ years of total work experience
- Vast experience managing lead generation campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, AdWords. You are used to analyzing, setting up, optimizing and reporting on online campaigns.
- Experience with other lead generating tactics such as Account Based Marketing, social selling, etc.
- Strong expertise of SEO and SEM
- You have working experience with Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, Datastudio, PowerBi (or other similar), in addition to the ability to run queries (SQL) and build reports
- You are data driven and results-oriented
- You have a startup spirit and are an agile follower of lean methods.
- Experience defining and implementing lead nurturing flows, practical experience managing CRM is a plus
- B2C experience is a big plus, but not required.
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Attractive compensation package, which includes a competitive bonus scheme based on performance
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please upload your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
About Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain