Wallbox is a company whose main goal is to design, manufacture and distribute innovative charging systems to support the advent of sustainable transport. Our aim is to accelerate the change into a more sustainable ways of transportation by providing a comprehensive, simple and efective solution for the charging issues among electric vehicles.
We are focused in helping the EV industry to make electric and plug in hybrid cars an attractive alternative to more traditional ways of transportation. As well Wallbox wants to reduce customer efforts during the purchasing process of EVs and PHEV's. Customer must conceive the charging process as simple and usual as we think about filling our cars with conventional fuel.
The major goal of this position is to foster customer loyalty and to increase customer satisfaction, through high-quality interactions what may lead to a maximum lifetime profit from the entire customer base.
- Strategy.- Search for opportunities to consistently improve the Quality of the Customer Experience. Implement and monitor standardised process and procedures. Develop and implement customer service policies to promote excellent customer service. Continually review and evolve the collection of processes use to track, oversee and organise every interaction between the customer and Wallbox throughout the lifecycle; looking for creative solutions to deliver tangible improvements. Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Relationships.- liaise with relevant business owners (sales, engineering, operations, finance, quality…) to lead change and prioritised service delivery improvements
- Analytics.- Measure customer satisfaction and improve services. Analyse customer metrics (KPIs)
- Leadership.- Manage a team; Provide leadership and direction to the team. Fully understand all internal and external legislation relevant to the role
- Bussines Administration / Information Systems / Engineering. Masters degree preferred.
- Proficiency in English
- 5 years of experience in customer service and/or analysis of customer data. Proven experience in customer service management.
- Preferably working experience for a business within a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Experience in customer service research, tools and analytical techniques. Also mapping consumer journeys and creating customer support strategies
- Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advise team/customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require
- Problem-solving skills
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations
- Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Organizational and planning skills to develop customer service policies
- Commitment to improve your customer service skills on an ongoing basis
- Daily coffee and soft drinks
- Power days twice a week (fresh fruit and breakfast)
- Medical Insurance after 6 months working with us
- Career plan and internal opportunities
- Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company