Hi, we’re Treatwell.
Here at Treatwell, we are changing the way people book their hair and beauty services. We make booking hair, beauty and spa treatments simple, effortless and fast – around the clock.
Today we are the leading beauty booking platform in Europe working with over 30,000 salons, processing over 1 million orders per month and operating across 11 countries. Our success to date is completely down to the 500 talented, passionate and brilliantly-talented people working together to harness the power of beauty, and the beauty of technology.
However, we are still not even close to being done. Today, less than 5% of hair and beauty is booked online - that’s tiny. We believe that booking online is inevitable and our mission is to give every customer their perfect hair and beauty experience.
But, for us to really fulfil our vision of revolutionising the industry we need to do something much more profound… we need to grow the entire industry and empower more people to feel good about themselves more often. We believe that Treatwell can make the world more radiant.
The Head of Customer Experience Operations will drive performance and engagement across the CX department. Leading a talented team of CX Managers, you will steer change that will maximise our customer and partner experience across the group.
As a collaborative leader, you are influential and motivating to your team, able to offer them concise actionable advice to help them achieve exceptional results, while developing their leadership capabilities. You foster strong relationships across other departments, showcasing how CX is operating and where they could use support.
Our Customer Experience Specialists are the frontline support in handling both partner and customer enquiries across channels such as voice, ticket, social and email, having to resolve each case in a friendly manner, with a commercial mindset in a speedy turnaround.
- Manage a team of 6 CX Managers across multiple markets
- Closely track and analyse our CX operations performance, measuring qualitative and quantitative KPIs
- Develop the CX Managers to become strong leaders of their teams, in recognising high potential individuals and supporting ones that may need additional development
- Take ownership of any high end escalations across the department, ready to lead by example
- Manage performance management quarterly and annual reviews with your direct reports
- Drive process alignment between countries both for B2B as for B2C.
- Strong communicator both verbal and written with a clear and concise manner.
- Proven track record in leading a B2B and B2C operational team.
- Confident in questioning process and seek areas of improvement to drive change
- A strong people leader, with experience managing midsize teams
- Agility - infectious energy and tenacity and a passion, not just ability, to juggle multiple things
- Collaborative - can build strong relationships with other departmental teams
- Having experience in managing from a distance is a plus.
- Analytical thinker with a keen interest in using the data to seek areas of improvement
- English is a must; additional languages a plus
- Self-motivated, uses initiative and problem solver
- Work to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Holiday Policy
- 20€ monthly voucher to spend in our marketplace and surprise gift for your bday and anniversary
- Enhanced parental pay & leave policy
- Wellness fund
- Free breakfast and fruit
- Office 5-minute walk from Plaça Catalunya, the heart of Barcelona
- Annual Treatwell party in one of our European based cities